LAST WEEK’S WISHES
1. Outline blog posts for the month of September. Done!
2. Complete the social media quickie guide. Still in the works.
3. Get back into writing in the morning for at least 5 minutes. Almost! I did this a few times this week.
4. Stay committed to my bikini prep diet plan. I did pretty good! I am about 2lbs away from my first HUGE weight loss goal. 159lbs. Seriously, I am going to pass out when I see this number on the scale. Even with the update in my bikini prep debut date, I still want to get to a point where I am no longer having to worry about the actual number on the scale/large amounts of fat loss.
THIS WEEK’S WISHES
1. Vow to not over schedule myself for the remainder of September. I got a bit scared when I looked at my schedule for this week. I want to see if I can stick to a 3 engagement rule during the week for the rest of the month. This would mean that I would only schedule myself for a max of 3 events/dinners/meet ups Monday – Friday. Ideally, I would also like to keep one weekend day to myself where I can stay home and do a whole bunch of nothing. I’ve been running myself ragged lately.
2. Not take a cab to work. Yea… soooo….. living in NYC has made me fall in love with cabs. I find myself “running late” to work and taking a cab instead. Although it’s only about $7-10 bucks with tip, I know I could put this money elsewhere.
3. Finish the social media guide. Period. No ifs, ants, or butts. This is really for my partnership with Matthew, my training coach. I’ve been helping him with branding, social media, ect. I’ve already created a customized template to help streamline how he sends out his training plans to clients, so this is the next thing we are working on.
4. Take 2 Spin classes this week. I signed up for the classes at Cyc Fitness (*referral link: I don’t work with Cyc, but they have referral program that if you try a class, I can receive credits towards more classes. If you live in NYC and want to ride together, please let me know!), and I plan on using them up! I’ll be signing up right after I finish writing this post.
Do you have any wishes for the week?
This is a link up from my blog designer, Melyssa, at Nectar Collective.