I’ve got an announcement!
In 2016 – we are expanding the Manifest Yourself team and accepting contributing writers! I’ve got some BIG plans for Manifest Yourself in 2016, and I want YOUR help to make this site bigger and better.
This blog officially started in June 2013, after quite a few years of blogging on another site that focused solely on fitness – and it’s time for some change. For quite some time, I’ve been pondering how to make this site more “official” and really help others manifest themselves.
In all honesty, I know that MANIFEST YOURSELF is such an incredible URL, and I get to really hone in on what that actually means in my one on one coaching sessions. But not everyone is looking for coaching, ya know? Plus, there’s only one of me and a so many of you. So what can I do here, in this online space, to provide more value?
More content…and a new approach to this online space.
I can’t hold water, so let me just spill some the beans.
In mid-2016, I will be converting this site from a traditional blog into an online magazine focusing on personal and professional development. It’s all going to happen in stages, and one of the first steps is adding more content, so I need more writers (MALE + FEMALE)!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- You’ll get to share your work on an up-and-coming website and with an active community of readers.
- Your posts will include a brief author bio at the bottom, directing visitors to your site and social media to increase exposure for your own blog or business. You’ll also be included on a contributor page with a longer biography.
- You’ll be the first to know when new updates/opportunities happen here on MY – and be first in line for paid gigs as this space expands.
WHAT DOES AN IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOK LIKE?
- Highly organized, self-starter who requires little to no direction. Ideally, you’ll serve as a contributing writer for 1-2 categories and you’ll have the flexibility to create content that is inline with the MY vision.
- You have prior blogging or writing experience. While this is not an absolute requirement, it would be GREAT if you are familiar with self-hosted WordPress, CoSchedule, and the basics of crafting an A+ blog post.
- You have AMAZING grammar, punctuation, and spelling. To make this partnership work, there should be little to no editing needed in order to publish your content on a consistent basis.
- You are able to contribute 3-5 posts per month.
- You are familiar with Manifest Yourself and our personable writing style.
The application will be open until Sunday, December 20th at 11:59pm EST.
Successful candidates will be contacted the following week.
Got questions? Email me at email@example.com