There’s a reason why you feel like everybody else has got it together.
(And it’s not because something is wrong with you.)
The truth is that you need a process to “get it all together” so you can create a career without losing yourself along the way.
(You can’t learn the process from simply updating your resume over and over, downloading free templates online, and browsing the career + leadership development section of Barnes & Noble.)
tell me if you can relate…
- Every day, you find yourself promising that THIS is going to be the day you finally start applying to jobs. You know – make a list of some companies, revamp your old resume, and start sending out applications so you can at least “throw your hat in the ring”. But – you haven’t done it yet because in the past you didn’t get a single call back.
- On the outside, your job probably looks pretty good… but secretly you’ve been on autopilot for at least 3 months. You’re at the point where you probably won’t even hear when your boss calls your name in a meeting because you’ve trained yourself to zone out.
- You’ve tried applying to jobs and attending networking events (because you know your network is your net worth) – but you just haven’t gotten the results you thought you would.
- You’ve gone all “gung ho” with new goals and a new plan…only to lose focus and jump to something else a few weeks later. Maybe this job isn’t so bad after all? I get to scroll through my favorite websites and don’t really feel stressed at work…but something deep down tells you that you’re meant for more.
- You have this dream of making a little extra income or launching a side hustle, but have no idea where you should start. Everyone else is doing it though, so you know it’s possible.
- At the end of the day, you’re just tired of it all. You really really really want to change your life AND career but you’ve done so many things that you don’t know what you should try next. Cause… if this doesn’t work – you’re not “about that life” – and probably will end up staying at your current job until something happens.
The only reason why you aren’t experiencing this life RIGHT now is because you don’t have the tools, accountability, and support you need to literally change your current situation.
When you’re a woman who is finally ready to change career and life, there’s no time to keep playing small. You’ve got to stop all the late night girl’s nights with too much wine where you complain about the state of your life and create a plan for you to become the woman you think only exists in movies.
Trust me, that life is actually possible. You just have to create it for yourself.
The only thing that “She” has that you don’t right now – is a plan that’s created just for her. Whoever this “She” is to you – know that she has invested in herself to get exactly where she is today.
i know this…
because I was you…
If you’re reading this far, it’s probably safe to say you not only relate to all the above, but you’re wondering how the heck I know all that. No I’m not a mind-reader, just a woman who’s dreaded every Monday for months at a time when I was in dead end jobs with bad bosses and no professional development. Through years of hard work, I’ve developed a strategy that’s allowed me to bust through glass ceilings and negotiate multiple 5-figure salary increases.
Though I don’t know your specific goals, I do know you. I know that you have a purpose you’re not currently carrying out. I know that if you don’t get a handle on your career soon, you may never get the chance. And that scares you. It scares the shit out of you actually. Because you know that at the end of the day, if you don’t get the chance to shine in the boardroom of your choice, all because of something YOU refused to do, you will never forgive yourself.
You’ve seen others live way below their potential (some may even be your family members or very close friends…) and you’ve seen what it does to people. You know the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck and feeling trapped all because they didn’t “get it together” and finally create a strategy for their career. That CAN’T be you. But if you don’t make a change soon, you fear that it will be.
As someone who literally has been there and done that (multiple times), a lack luster job that doesn’t pay you enough to put up with a bad boss and unmotivated colleagues DOES NOT have to be your reality. I don’t care how many years you’ve been dealing with this, there IS a way out if you know what to do.
Over the span of 8 years, I:
- Received TWO 5-figure salary increases for when moving into roles that better suited my experience
- Invested in 5 personal + professional development programs to help reinvigorate my personal life and career
- Launched a “side hustle” that consistently adds 5-figures to my income every year
- Learned the “secret” to networking to make the connections I needed to expedite my career (and continuously get promoted to higher paying jobs!)
- Dedicated countless hours to implementing processes and systems proven to increase motivation and decrease procrastination
- Built a solid community of friends and entrepreneurs who serve as accountability partners
- Sought out the best resources, conferences, and books to “level up” my entire life
If you’re finally ready to level-up, play big, and stop procrastinating –
I can help you create a dynamic career and life.
With my signature career and leadership coaching program, you can start experiencing a change in as little as 60-90 days. Here’s a sample of what we will work on together:
- Crafting a Plan of Attack for Your Career
- Resumes + Cover Letters
- Building a Personal Brand Online + Offline
- How to Network to Get the Connections You Need
- Tracking Your Job Search
- Interviewing Skills to Ensure You Make It to the Second Round
- Office Politics and Networking Once You Land the Job
- Positioning Yourself to Launch a Side Hustle
- How to Start Presenting at Industry Conferences and Events
- Revamping Your LinkedIn Profile to Attract Recruiters
- Becoming a “Known” Leader in Your Industry Through Thought-Leadership
While every woman deserves to create a dynamic career + life, not every woman is ready to put in the work to create this life for herself.
I understand that this may sound a bit harsh – but it’s 100% true. My work is a combination of career development and leadership coaching, so I am often able to spot the women who just aren’t ready yet. Essentially, they want to be “about that life” but they just aren’t ready to put the work in.
While I have several programs and services to help women at all levels, I’m very specific about the kind of women I work with in this very high-value, one-on-one coaching program.
This high-level, 1-on-1 coaching program is for:
- Women who see coaching as an investment in their career
- Women who are self-reflective and open to making adjustments to habits that are holding them back from achieving success
- Women who are in mid-career level roles looking to make strategic moves to take their careers to the next level
- Women who are open to receiving honest feedback and enjoy a challenge
- Women who are ready to take action and don’t feel weighed down with the desire to procrastinate
- Women who believe that they can create a dynamic life and career
This high-level, 1-on-1 coaching program is NOT for:
- Women who are set on finding a “quick fix” to all of their problems
- Women who are not open to receiving and implementing feedback
- Women who are unsure of what they would like their ultimate life and career to look like
- Women who are not able to financially invest in their personal + professional development at this time
- Women who are “shopping” for coaches and only interested in scheduling free calls to see what resources they would be able to acquire and are not in need of immediate support
- Women who are paralyzed by fear and not able to push past the resistance they experience